There is a love that only you can give, a smile that only your lips can show, a twinkle that can only be seen in your eyes, and a life of mine that only you can complete.
Tuesday, 17 April 2012
I am SORRY, I Know I am BAD!!
I look at you and smile, because I havent seen you in a while.
The distance is tearing us apart.
But I can hold the memories in heart.
I hate being this far away because I feel like I cant express the things I need to say.
So no matter what I m sticking with you, whether you like it or not I will always be here, to wipe away every single tear.
Whenever you need me, you know where I will be.
You really dont know what you mean to me,
but hopefully this explanation will make you see eventhough I really dont want you to know anything.
I could never stay mad at you.
You ve taught me a lot of lessons,
and I m thankful for all of your blessings.
It's just that I try to be happy,
but the more I try the more you hate me.
Its like the harder I work, the more you take,
the more I heal, the more you break.
The happier I get, the more miserable you are.
Sometimes I get so close but feel so far.
All I m asking is please dont hurt me.
I m hurting where only I can see.
I wish I could tell you all the things I want to say.
I know some things I did to you were cruel.
Believe me when I say I was a fool.
So please just give me another try to make up our friendship!
*its totally broken english!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment